[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Proposal for Evergreen 3.6

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Wed Jul 15 08:57:30 EDT 2020

That's great news that Terran will be joining Galen and Jason on the
release team!

Galen's message got me thinking that it might be useful if the release team
could offer an apprentice-type role, so that folks who don't feel qualified
to dive in as a manager or co-manager could gain some experience and help
out, hopefully taking a bit of pressure off the release manager(s).

If there's room for one more in such a role I would be interested in
helping out.

-Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org