[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Recommended automated server build scripts for EG 3.4?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Jul 20 13:59:57 EDT 2020

Hello,

I am out of the loop and I wondered what server build script you would
recommend to me for running EG 3.4 VM?

I was reviewing this wiki page, but was not sure which set of scripts would
work best on macOS machine host...

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=server_installation:semi_automated

I already have used in the past some of the suggested technologies in some
of the scripts, like Docker and Ansible. I just want to avoid a solution
that would not let me specify building form the EG 3.4 branch.

Alternatively, I will build the VM from scratch.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215