[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Supported releases

Jason Boyer jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Jul 22 15:53:59 EDT 2020

I’m for removing all support for 3.1, especially since the xulrunner client has become essentially unusable with TLS certificates that have StartCom in their trust chain. That's not going to get any better.

I don’t know how important it is to release a 3.3.8. The 6 commits between rel_3_3_7 and rel_3_3 are minor annoyances and I think it would be better to upgrade to a supported release rather than the final point release of an otherwise unsupported version.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator