[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Supported releases

Jason Boyer jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Jul 22 16:00:33 EDT 2020

I would agree that tag should never have been applied to that bug since as you mentioned, things were no different in the xml client. With that tag removed we can let the sun set on 3.1 and hopefully that branch will make a nice incentive to upgrade to 3.6. :)

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator