[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Call for Evergreen 3.6 Roadmap Entries

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jul 27 13:30:06 EDT 2020

Hello everyone!

The Evergreen 3.6 testing and release schedule has been posted (and is
coming up fast!):

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap

If there are fixes / features you are working on or that your agency is
funding that you would like to be included in 3.6, please add them to the
3.6 Roadmap page under the relevant category. (If you don't have wiki
access, feel free to email me off-list with the launchpad bug number and
current status, and I'll be happy to add it to the wiki for you.)

Thank you!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.