[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Big pull request - Angular acquisitions search

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Jul 31 12:24:37 EDT 2020

Hi,

I would like to call people's attention to the pull request I opened just
now for the Angular rewrite of acquisitions search:

The branch (user/gmcharlt/lp1850547-angular-acquisitions-search) includes a
number of changes to core Angular components, including:

* a new eg-file-reader
* a new eg-interval-input
* various improvements to eg-combobox, including teaching it how to
consistently generate display labels for certain IDL classes
* various improvements to eg-grid
* tweaks to eg-org-select and eg-date-select

This is a big branch, but as a starting point, I would like to suggest
getting the changes to the core components reviewed and merged sooner
rather than later. I'm of course happy to answer questions and to help sort
out any conflicting proposed changes to those components.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton