[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Curbside pickup in Evergreen

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Jun 10 14:52:17 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 4:10 PM Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are currently 68 commits on the branch linked from
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1879983 but we anticipate
> creating a new, easier to follow branch in the next couple days that
> will squash most of those down to just a few.  We'll follow up here
> again when that's complete.  In the meantime, please poke at the test
> server, and the extant branch if you want to see how it's working
> under the covers.

The clean branch is now available:

working/collab/gmcharlt/lp1879983_curbside_pickup
https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/collab/gmcharlt/lp1879983_curbside_pickup

As I mentioned in the bug, we are not applying the pullrequest tag just yet
pending testing by the sponsoring library and the community, but the branch
is suitable for detailed code review and independent testing of the
functionality.

Regards,

Galen
--