[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] no training session this Thursday, however...

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 23 17:08:09 EDT 2008

I will be available on skype after 2:30pm EST tomorrow if anyone wants
to pick my brain for anything.  I believe we've covered just about
every application-level topic except reporting, which is an area I
need to brush up on.  If you guys have any thoughts for what we should
do going forward, or if there are any areas you'd like to revisit,
please share.  I'd be more than happy to start giving quizzes if
anyone is interested in that. ;)

And again, thanks for your help!

--
Jason Etheridge