[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] no training session this Thursday, however...

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 24 14:43:47 EDT 2008

>  Hi Jason ~ will you be doing a session on reporting in the future?

Yes, I think we definitely need to.  Right now I'm capable of going
through the mechanical processes involved with creating reports (this
button does this, etc.), but I'm weak on my tuple calculus. :-)  I'm
not comfortable with the art of reporting, how to come up with useful
examples and variations on common reports, etc., which I suppose could
fill a book by itself.  I'm going to have to pick Mike's and Dan's
brains and maybe beg them to help.

--
Jason Etheridge