[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Training Availability

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Fri Feb 15 12:06:59 EST 2008

I was not available Last Tuesday morning, but am available every morning
next week, Feb 18 thru 22, but NOT available the afternoons of Tuesday,
Feb 19 and Friday Feb 22.  We're interviewing Exec Director candidates.
This will not be regular meetings.

Deb

Deanna Frazee wrote:
> Sounds about right to me.
>
> Deanna Frazee
> Killeen City Library System
> (254) 501-8995
> (254) 501-7704 (fax)
> dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us

Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu> System Admin: User Support
CLIC Consortium <http://clic.edu>
1619 Dayton Avenue, Suite 204A
Saint Paul, MN 55104
O:*651.644.3878* C:*651.487.7609* F:651.644.6258