[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Training Availability

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:06:41 EST 2008

On 15/02/2008, Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> wrote:
>  Oh, I had another idea I wanted to run by you guys.  Would any of you
>  be opposed to me recording these training sessions, and throwing them
>  up on something like YouTube?

I think recording the sessions is a fantastic idea - whether it gets
distributed via YouTube or as downloads from http://open-ils.org or on
the Internet Archives doesn't matter much to me - well, other than
that I trust the latter two much more than the former. :)

It would be an excellent contribution to the community, in any case!

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University