[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Any movement?

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Fri Feb 22 09:30:41 EST 2008

I'm the other person who can't do Thursday.  Perhaps Deanna and I can
work together.  We do NOT have a test instance of Evergreen running.
I'm hoping to have one running by the 1st weekend in March.

Deb

Deanna Frazee wrote:
>> the CODE4LIB conference?  If not, how does Thursday Feb 28th sound for
>> a first session for everyone?
>>

> I'm the one that can't do Thursday afternoons, but if you record the
> session I may be able to pick up enough.  We have a test instance of
> Evergreen going, minus holdings information (which may have been
> imported last night), so I may be able to use that to help me, too.
>
> Deanna Frazee
> Killeen

Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu> System Admin: User Support
CLIC Consortium <http://clic.edu>
1619 Dayton Avenue, Suite 204A
Saint Paul, MN 55104
O:*651.644.3878* C:*651.487.7609* F:651.644.6258