[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Bookbag documentation

Karen G. Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Jul 28 12:48:30 EDT 2008

Hi, this is Karen Schneider, Community Librarian for Equinox, the support
and development company for Evergreen software.

I've been gathering information and speaking with sundry folks about the
history and status of Evergreen's documentation efforts, and you can
expect to hear more on this list soon -- perhaps later this week or early
next.

Meanwhile, I am planning to write about bookbags this week on the
Evergreen blog (http://open-ils.org/blog ) and wondered if any of you had
written up anything above and beyond what's in the end-user documentation,
that is:

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-user:bookbags

>From *using* bookbags, I know there are several more features and
functionality than are explicitly shared in this documentation, and I've
also heard of some "power user" functionality that sounds interesting. If
you've written up any of this, or know of these functions, I'd appreciate
hearing about them, and will share them back with the documentation.

Thanks!