[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation on Buckets

Cristina Hernandez Trotter chtrotter at ocrl.org
Tue Jul 29 12:19:30 EDT 2008

Hello, all,

After seeing Elaine's request for Karen about bookbag documentation on the
PINES-L list, I joined the OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION list. I look forward to
learning more about the documentation efforts going on.

I am about to start on instructions for using the buckets feature in
Evergreen for us here at Oconee Regional,  but now curious if anybody
already started/completed  "buckets" documentation?

If not, I hope that my efforts might be able to assist with the posted
documentation on the open-ils website.

Many thanks,
Cristina
---
Cristina Hernandez Trotter
Head of Reference and Information Technology
Oconee Regional Library System
801 Bellevue Ave.
Dublin, GA 31021
478-272-5710 (phone)