[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] brain dump on Thursday session #3

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Fri Mar 14 13:59:29 EDT 2008

Starting Tuesdays next month sounds good to me.  In the meantime, is
there anyone who is working on RDA/FRBR/FRAD and how prepared Evergreen
is to cope with these looming changes.  A friend of mine at Amigos is
gathering information on the subject and is trying to track down someone
who can talk with her about it.

Thanks,

Deanna Frazee
Killeen City Library System