[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Helping with documentation

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:01:50 EDT 2008

Hi Ryan:

2008/10/27 Ryan Laverdiere <ryan484lav at msn.com>:
> Hi all,
> I have set up evergreen and got it up and running and have been creating
> video how tos with wink. This allows me to record what I am doing on the
> screen. I have been doing this for quite some time now. I thought that this
> would be a good contribution to the evergreen documentation. If possible I
> would love to have then posted on the evergreen wiki.

That sounds like a great approach for visual learners! I have set you
up with a wiki account (you should have email soon) - do you want to
try posting an example or two to the scratchpad: namespace (something
like http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=scratchpad:video%20howtos)
and let us know so we can take a peek?

--
Dan Scott