[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Helping with documentation

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:05:23 EDT 2008

Ryan:

Wow, this looks really good! I think these would be a really nice set
of resources to include on the Evergreen web site (and yes, link to
them from the wiki).

I wonder what the next steps are for enabling you to upload these to a
reasonable spot so the rest of the world can see them - maybe a
Subversion directory in ILS-Contrib that gets updated on a regular
basis to a Web-accessible directory on evergreen-ils.org would be a
workable approach.

Dan

Dan Scott
Laurentian University