[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Prerequisites Installer Makefile

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:11:16 EDT 2008

LaBon:

2008/9/26 LaBon S. Hardy <lhardy at statelibrary.sc.gov>:
> Dan
>
> Thanks.  I tried your solution and the same problems with the yaz-2.1.56.tar.gz file not downloading.  The .dk domain is accessible through the firewall.  Also tried a wget http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/yaz/yaz-2.1.56.tar.gz and will not logon to site for Anonymous download.  Again, I am running Ubuntu 8.10 and if you can think of anything else please reply.

Can you transfer the file with Firefox by clicking on the link (either
the one at indexdata.dk or the one at evergreen-ils.org that I posted
below)? Or install a text browser like links or lynx or w3m and use
those to download the file? And then follow the manual method that I
suggested below?

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University