[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Next DIG: Thursday, August 6, 3 p.m. ET

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Aug 3 17:21:57 EDT 2009

Note: the meeting is 1 hour long, but I added a half-hour just in case
Paul and I had things to wrap up --

Evergreen Documentation Interest Group
Join us for a Webinar on August 6

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/943198386

Come ready to report out on progress of your workgroup. Some
good-looking stuff out there on the wiki and so forth. We march along!

Title:   Evergreen Documentation Interest Group
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer