[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Next Evergreen DIG -- Poll

web gurl georgiawebgurl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 22:25:45 EDT 2009

I think all of us in libraryland are overwhelmed with work, which is really
sad. I've lost over about half of my staff in the last 2 years, with no hope
of replacing them. Less work? Absolutely not -- in fact, it's more, more,
more... I do think that there are some advantages to this environment, in
that it makes us examine our workflows, projects and the products we
purchase. Unfortunately, many of us are probably starting to reach the
critical tipping point in "do more with less."

So, I consider this trip a sanity saver, altho' I will work extra before I
go, plus work from the road in as much as feasible.. in between, the
snorkeling... and the drinks with umbrellas...
LOL

robin