[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] GPL version for code in documentation (was: Please Vote on Evergreen Documentation Licensing)

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Wed Dec 23 11:39:33 EST 2009

Since there hasn't been an outpouring of opinions on the matter and in the interest of fairness to those who have already voted on the original proposals as written, let's continue the voting on the original proposal - GPL version 3 or higher.  If it becomes apparent at some point in the future that version 2 or higher would better serve the needs of the community, then perhaps we can exercise part 3 of the proposal and hold a vote on whether or not to make it available under that copy-left open source license.  If anyone feels the need to change their vote, the deadline stands at January 4.

Thanks everybody and sorry for the confusion.  :)

Karen