[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] a latecomer's introduction

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Jul 10 10:00:01 EDT 2009

Welcome aboard, Chris (and Steve Dressler, too--look forward to your
intro)!  You  might check out the timeline and tasks, and also think
about whether we need a functional group specifically for the Drupal
design issue. This interfaces with an issue dear to many hearts, which
is rehabbing the evergreen-ils.org site, so that the documentation set
has a better "wrapper" and there is confluence among the website
proper and the project documentation. In my head it would be cool to
do XML to Drupal-html so that the output can carry some of the
functionality possible on Drupal, such as user comments. Don't know if
that's doable or what.

Karen & Paul, DIG co-facilitators