[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation Interest Group Materials Being Uploaded

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Jun 10 18:45:55 EDT 2009

Dear folks, we are still wrapping up notes and such, but several of the
documents Paul Weiss and I discussed at this afternoon's (highly
successful!) meeting are now on the DIG wiki page. You can find the
recording of today's meeting-webinar, the 90-day project timeline, and a
longer narrative description of the timeline's milestones.

We'll update you as more info is uploaded, but you can see these documents
here:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:evergreen_documentation_project

Some of you might notice the recording file is .wmv. If this is against your
religion :-) you are welcome to take the file and convert it to another
format, and we will upload it.

Bon appetit!