[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Please vote: best meeting time for Evergreen DIG

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Jun 12 13:40:55 EDT 2009

Paul Weiss and I have created a poll to test the waters for best (and
worst) meeting times for the Evergreen Document Interest Group. (The
plan is to meet every other week.)

We realize that the times in this poll favor people in the Americas,
but if we can at least get this resolved, we can then talk about
methods for meeting with our Evergreen colleagues worldwide (one idea
has been to have an occasional documentation International Town Hall).

Please fill out this poll no later than 5 p.m. ET Monday, June 15. Thanks!