[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Question on Tech Documentation Effort

Roma Matott rmatott at pls-net.org
Wed Nov 4 15:14:49 EST 2009

Repke, Tigran, Robert and I have started breaking out the various areas to document on the technical side, so I wanted to create a plan of who is working on what, what documentation is already there (in the wiki or listserv archive), what is available but needs updating and what still needs defining.

Should I publish this in the Evergreen Wiki?  It wouldn't be the actual documentation - just notes and links - and I am not sure it would really be helpful to anyone but us.  Or is there a Sandbox area in the current Evergreen wiki that I could use?

Roma Matott
Systems Librarian
Pioneer Library System
Canandaigua, NY USA