[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Notes from the September 9, 2009 DIG Meeting

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 16 09:10:26 EDT 2009

Karen hi: would love to do that my self - but would need a DokuWiki
account first.

Cheers, Repke

P.S.:  and yes: 1.6 RC1 has been released. Great news.  And I
understand the careful RC1 approach + Mid October Final Release date
but this 1.6 code has already been used in earnest: it is in
production since May at Canadian University Libraries :-)

Op 10-sep-2009, om 17:58 heeft Karen Schneider het volgende geschreven: