[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Test Server test fails Re: Evergreen DIG Test Server Available

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 21 14:54:26 EDT 2009

Dear Evergreen Indiana colleagues

as you can see in this screenshot

http://screencast.com/t/aS8RvmUT

the "Test Server" test of the DIG Test Server (sic) fails in the 1.6
staff client ?!

Any ideas ?  My IP address is 82.95.99.215 case you want to check
logs (tried like two hours ago).

Wanted to upload some nice, complex IISH MFHD examples as well as
some batches of  IISH authority data :-)

One possibility maybe: on my same Windows PC I already had the 1.4
staff client installed but explicitly installed the 1.6 client in a
very different subdirectory - though both as user admin. Could
Windows still be mixing up ?

I also played with the "Add SSL Exception": didn't help (with serious
certificate problems reported by the way)

Thanks, Repke

IISH