[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] noting what sections need content - in outline or in docs

Cheryl Gould cheryl.gould at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:50:35 EDT 2010

I'd like to second Robert's suggestion that there be a quick reference
option on the outline page for looking at what sections need more
documentation and then maybe what sections need editing.

I'm wondering if on the outline we can do a few things with
color/bolding or italics to  make it quick to view.
I'm thinking something like:
names of contributors are in italics
Sections that need content are written in red text
sections that need editing are in yellow text
sections that have been edited are in green text.

Alright, I realize this could be a little messy but it would be quick
to see what's going on in each section of the documentation.
We could agree that the main headings and sections stay black and bold
so it's quick to scan until ALL subsections have been edited...if that
ever happens ;)

Cheryl