[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Book of Evergreen: suggestion for additional chapter

Steve Wills steve.wills at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 8 08:13:08 EST 2010

I rather agree with Joe that the idea of a Systems Integration manual for EG is necessarily technical.

I would suggest that DIG generate a Users Manual and System Integration Manual as separate documents.
If I was going whole hog, I'd point out that most systems that are this complex actually target three groups separately.

Users Guide
System Administrators
Developers

These three groups generally have different interests and areas of expertise.  Try to speak to all three audiences in a single
document has the potential of not speaking to any of them.

Stev3
LYRASIS Open Source Consultant