[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: Evergreen Documentation a few questions

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Wed Jan 13 15:58:39 EST 2010

Robert,

Both excellent questions.

As I understand it, Docbook is the preferred format for submissions, but we'll accept pretty much any format and convert it as needed.  There is no official template yet, as far as I know, but I remember some discussion a while ago that a template would be a huge benefit.  Has anyone been working on a template?  Anyone want to offer to work toward one?

No convention for cross-references yet.  Anyone more familiar with DocBook than I want to suggest a convention?

Thanks,
Karen