[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Introductory Material for the Book of Evergreen

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Tue Jul 27 12:41:17 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I sent these to the list a while back.  Would someone out there want to convert them to DocBook format?  I know another DIGger is signed up to work on these, but perhaps these documents could be used to move the process along?

Thanks,
Jenny

Jennifer Turner
PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Minnesota State University, Mankato
ML 3022
Mankato, MN 56001
507-389-2000