[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Notices in EG

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 29 12:24:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

In the DIG meeting this morning, we discussed the documentation on
Notices that I recently wrote.  I have attached it here.  I hope that
you will find it useful in your efforts to document Evergreen for
library staff.

I look forward to working with the Documentation Interest Group!

Thanks,
Sally

--
Sally Fortin
Educational Services Manager
Email:  sfortin at esilibrary.com
Fax:    1-866-497-6390

Equinox will be at the 2010 Public Library Association
Conference in Portland, Oregon, March 23-27.
Please come by and see us in booth #1407!