[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: Forming Teams by Topic

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed May 19 17:26:06 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Lori Bowen Ayre <lori.ayre at galecia.com> wrote:
> As I stated earlier, the KCLS/Galecia gang volunteers to work on the Context
> Sensitive Help team. Our point person will be Cheryl Gould.

As we say in the IRC chatroom, Lori++ (and Cheryl++, etc.)

I'm willing to integrate such files into trunk and update a trunk
server so all can play with them as they're developed, or alternately,
we could make a documentation branch that follows trunk and be very
liberal with handing out commit privileges for it.  Whatever we do,  I
hope to see some other community stakeholders team up with
KCLS/Galecia for sanity checking.

I'm also here for any Evergreen questions that may come up, especially
pertaining to the staff client.  Just please ask on-list (or in the
chatroom), rather than directly, so that others can participate, etc.

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge