[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] ***SPAM*** Re: DocBook questions

Shannon Dineen (BC Pines) sdineen at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Thu May 20 11:59:19 EDT 2010

Hi Robert

Sitka would support use of our XML and structure /files as a starting
point for DIG documentation.

We do use Oxygen, but I am unable to answer the second part of that
question. My colleagues Jeremy and Tina may know, or someone else on
the list.

I hope this helps a bit!

Regards,
Shannon

Quoting "Soulliere, Robert" <robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca>:

> Hi Again,
>
> I had a few DocBook related questions.
>
> 1) Is anyone currently working on the root document for the docbook
> documentation or the stylesheet? I was thinking of starting to work
> on this, but wanted to be sure it wasn't already covered.
>
> 2) Last year SITKA sent out links to the XML files for their
> Evergreen documentation. I think this is a good starting point for
> the DIG work. Would SITKA folks mind us copying and using their XML
> structure/files as the starting point?
>
> 3)  I think  SITKA used OXygen for their XML creation. I am using
> linux tools for creating the XML and testing with a linux command
> line DocBook processor. Does anyone know if there are any issues
> with documentation being created by different tools will have issues
>  once they are brought all together?. I am sure that document clean
> up can fix it.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert
>
> ________________________________
> This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
> only for the individual or entity named in the message. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
> to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
> is prohibited. If this communication was received in error, please
> notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
> the original message.

Shannon Dineen
Lead Trainer/Help Desk Coordinator
Sitka Evergreen Implementation