[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.0 documentation outline

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Oct 20 15:44:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I created a new wiki Evergreen 2.0 documentation outline page at:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs_2.0:outline

This is not to be confused with the 1.6 outline page:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:outline

I think it is a good idea to get the 2.0 outline in place and separate from the 1.6 outline since the structure of the documentation might be different and different volunteers may be volunteering for one version or the other depending on the version of Evergreen they are experienced with.

The 2.0 outline is a clean slate with no assumed volunteers for chapters or sections. If you would like to take on a specific chapter in 2.0, please mark your name next to the section or sent the DIG list a note indicating your interest. Also, if you already have existing documentation or are preparing 2.0 specific documentation, could you let the DIG list know and I will indicate that on the outline so we do not get duplication of work. If you can wish to take on the same chapters in 2.0 that you are working on in 1.6 also let me know.

Many chapters or sections may be carried over from 1.6 and modified as needed for the 2.0 environment, but we will need to do an analysis to see which chapters can be carried over and what changes will need to be made.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian
Mohawk College Library
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Telephone: 905 575 1212 x3936
Fax: 905 575 2011

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.