[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] added a Glossary

steve sheppard ssheps at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:42:25 EDT 2010

FYI,
It seemed about time to start a Glossary, so I added a placeholder file and
inserted various terms related to a chapter I'm working on, "Server-side
Installation of Evergreen Software". It is currently partitioned
alphabetically but could also be done by chapter or subject matter. I'm
looking into how items in our chapters should link or refer to items in the
glossary; I'll report what I find.

For now, I added the glossary to Robert's GIT repository in the file
"1.6/glossary.xml". It can, of course, be moved or renamed as you wish.

Cheers!
--Steve Sheppard