[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] mark up for unfinished parts of our documents

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Fri Sep 10 12:39:13 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

Tha is a good idea but we are actually using this index trick to create an actual index.

See:
http://libdog.mohawkcollege.ca/evergreen_documentation/draft/html/ix01.html to see how it looks.

We also have the index page in github:
http://github.com/rsoulliere/Evergreen-DocBook/blob/master/1.6/appendices/bookindex.xml

and it is included in the root.xml document:
http://github.com/rsoulliere/Evergreen-DocBook/blob/master/1.6/root.xml

Not sure if creating blank index terms  for managing incomplete sections will create confusion given that we are generating a real index.

Thanks for working on the glossary. It is looking great and I added it in the main document just a few minutes ago:
http://libdog.mohawkcollege.ca/evergreen_documentation/draft/html/go01.html

Thanks
Robert

We do not have many terms yet, but based on the outline a real index will be in the document:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:outline