[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] More semantic markup - good project for an enthusiastic volunteer

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Sat Sep 11 10:01:12 EDT 2010

On 11 September 2010 08:36, Soulliere, Robert
<robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca> wrote:
> Thanks Dan,
>
> These are excellent tips and guidelines.
>
> I will start cleaning up the sections I have converted or written.
>
> Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Sure thing. You might want to look at or pull the "dbs" branch from
http://gitorious.org/evergreen-documentation/evergreen-docbook - I
committed a number of purely semantic tagging updates last night in
the server installation section. Still lots to do, but it provides a
concrete example of where I'm suggesting the markup should eventually
head.