[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Hackfest Questions

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Apr 12 13:20:53 EDT 2011

I plan to be in Decatur for the DIG Hackfest meeting.

Also, I would recommend the use of the site USTREAM to broadcast the
meeting. My college and some friends have broadcasted live concerts
and music clinics on this site for free, though ad supported, by just
using a laptop with a webcam. Their system allows viewers to join a a
chat room for the ongoing event which could be used for taking
questions, etc. I guess we could also use the EG IRC channel too.

http://www.ustream.tv/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustream

I made myself an account and have a laptop with a webcam to do a test
from Boston, and perhaps also use my own laptop from Decatur.

Let me know what you guys think,
Yamil