[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Streaming the DIG Hackfest

Hilary Caws-Elwitt sctylibrary at stny.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 10:44:36 EDT 2011

Sorry, the sound cut out completely after about five minutes so I gave up. A tantalizing glimpse!

Progress report:

--Staff tasks/cataloging: MARC editor imported from 1.6 and reviewed (could use more tweaking); Z39.50 half done
--with Robert's OK, pulled the section on using Git out of the Style Guide and created a new wiki page for it:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:how-to-contribute-documentation

Hilary Caws-Elwitt, Systems&  Public Services Librarian
Community Information Network Administrator/Programmer
Susquehanna County Library, 18 Monument St, Montrose PA 18801
Phone 570-278-1881 -- Fax 570-278-9336
info at susqcolibrary.org -- http://www.susqcolibrary.org
info at susquehannaCIN.net -- http://www.susquehannaCIN.net