[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Meeting Follow-up

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Wed Aug 24 10:25:54 EDT 2011

Minutes from the last DIG meeting have been posted on the wiki.  Thank you to Sally Fortin for writing these up.
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings

Some questions were raised at the meeting that I'd like to open up to everyone on the DIG list for consideration.

1) What are our current priorities as far as documentation goes?

2) Is there anything DIG itself needs (as opposed the documentation) that might deserve some priority?

We can discuss on list and/or at our next meeting on October 3.

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Collier