[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.1 documentation updates

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Dec 13 15:56:09 EST 2011

Hi all,

I converted and added Kathy's holds documentation to the 2.1 documentation and repository. Thanks Kathy!
I added these to the circulation chapter.

I also added the documents which were contributed by Sally Fortin and Equinox. Thanks Sally and Equinox!

I also pulled in the reports documentation from 2.0 as suggested by Tim Spindler. Thanks Tim!

I updated the outline at: http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs_2.1:outline&#partcore_staff_tasks
to reflect what has been done.

Please continue to update the outline to specify which documents can be pulled from 2.0.

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian