[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need help changing the date of the January DIG meeting in the DIG Google calendar

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Dec 28 17:13:10 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am facilitating the January DIG IRC meeting and I noticed that the
January meeting is listed incorrectly in the DIG Google calendar. The
date listed was originally correct, but the meeting has since been
changed. Can someone help me change the calendar to the new date? For
the record, my understanding is that DIG has not officially changed
when our recurring meetings should occur. Normally we met on the first
Monday of the month, but at least for January we are meeting on
Thursday the 5th.

The correct date/time is: Thursday, January 5, 2011 @ 2:00 PM EST
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20120105-agenda

Thanks in advance,