[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Meeting Agenda

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Mon Feb 7 11:33:17 EST 2011

Just a reminder that our meeting will be taking place at 2:30 PM EST today on the Freenode IRC #Evergreen channel.  irc://irc.freenode.net/Evergreen

If you haven't used IRC before, you may want to try signing on early in case you encounter problems or need to ask for help.  I use the Chatzilla add-on for Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chatzilla/) which lets me sign on within Firefox by entering irc://irc.freenode.net/Evergreen in the address bar, but there are lots of other options out there, including a web gateway linked to from http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php.

"See" you in a few hours.

Thanks,
Karen