[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Active participants? Time for a meeting?

robin aka georgiawebgurl georgiawebgurl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:24:21 EST 2011

I probably can't make a Jan. meeting as every one of my meetings from
the last week is being rescheduled before the end of Jan (due to the
inclement weather in the south), although I am willing to help as I am
able --  most likely copy editing existing documentation -- although
not complete rewrites/revisions.

If I don't end up being able to help out at this time, I am interested
in staying on the list in case I can contribute in the future.

thanks,
robin fay (georgiawebgurl)

http://contentdivergent.blogspot.com