[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG Meeting

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Jan 25 12:23:27 EST 2011

DIG Participants,

Since there are no objections to the suggested date, I'll go ahead and make it official.  Our next Documentation Interest Group meeting will be Monday, February 7 at 2:30 PM EST.  It will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php).  Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well.  I am working on an agenda, so please send me any items you would like to discuss.  If you're unfamiliar with IRC and need help, please speak up and hopefully someone can help you get started.  I don't want the meeting's format to be a barrier to participation.

Thanks,
Karen