[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.0 documentation problems

Joseph Lewis joehms22 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:50:50 EDT 2011

I was going through the 2.0 documentation[1] server side instillation
instructions and found a few problems, this seems to be the right list to
post to for these, if not, just boot me out :)

There is a quote missing in the command for 4C in "Installing OpenSRF".

A link to table 9.2 listing distributions would be great in the
Ubuntu/Debian instructions number 3, I think it was meant to be included
because the text says: "... listed in the following distribution list"

Somewhere in there I needed to install postgresql-contrib, and
postgresql-plperl-8.4 as those weren't included in the main install (unless
I did something wrong).

Also in 12 D of the Ubuntu/Debian instructions for evergreen, it says "Edit
the Apache configuration file and change the lines:" but doesn't say which
file.

I know this is a rough draft, so if this stuff is in the works, sorry about
that.

[1] http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.0/draft/html/serversideinstallation.html

Thanks,
   Joe