[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] 2.0 documentation problems

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Fri Jun 17 10:13:26 EDT 2011

Thanks Joe,

The DIG lists an excellent way to report any issues. I also added a launchpad bug report as well with a tag "documentation" with the info you provided.

see: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/798717

The launchpad reporting mechanism is a great way to track progress on these type of fixes -- so they don't slip through the cracks.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian