[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Evergreen Permissions descriptions/map/matrix documentation?

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Thu May 12 17:52:31 EDT 2011

I'd like to mention that life might indeed be getting easier for
configuration, we just got ourselves a smart student developer (Joseph
Lewis) as part of our Google Summer of Code involvement.

http://evergreen-ils.org/blog/?p=513

His project for the summer will be to: "Bring sanity to the Evergreen
configuration interface"

He has some great ideas and should probably sign up to the DIG list if
he hasn't yet so he can follow your discussions.

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS