[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Circ/OPAC UK guides in pdf

Janet McGowan janet.mcgowan at ptfs-europe.com
Mon May 16 06:02:33 EDT 2011

Hello there,
I really enjoyed the conference, so much to follow up on, but for a
start I just wanted to wing out our initial revisions of circulation and
opac training guides (EG 2.0) in PDF for the community. I will be
looking at getting these out in the preferred formats in due course and
there will be other modules to come.

Great to meet so many of you.

All the best
Janet

--
Janet McGowan
Customer Services Manager, PTFS Europe Ltd

janet.mcgowan at ptfs-europe.com
tel: +44 (0)845 557 5634
mobile: +44 (0)7985 431266
skype: janetc.mcgowan